Terms & Conditions
A. General Casino Terms & Conditions
- These General Casino Terms & Conditions govern your use of the Tipico Casino, Tipico Swipe-In Casino and Live Casino. Tipico Casino, Tipico Swipe-In Casino and Live Casino is operated by Tipico Casino Ltd. (hereinafter „Tipico Casino“), a company established in accordance with Maltese law. Tipico Casino Ltd. was entered in the Malta Business Registry on December 19, 2006, under the registration number C 40324, and has its registered office at Portomaso Business Tower, St. Julian’s, STJ 4011. Tipico Casino Ltd. is regulated by the MGA and is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority (“MGA”) under the following B2C license number: MGA/B2C/129/2004.
- Tipico Casino offers services on its website, available under the domain Tipico.com – whereby Tipico Casino may use other country-specific domains to access the website from specific regions – (hereinafter referred to as one “Website”), via the mobile/tablet app. Whenever these General Casino Terms and Conditions refer to the Website, the respective regulation shall likewise apply to the mobile/tablet app. The Casino Gaming Software is provided to Tipico Casino Ltd. by companies organized under Maltese Laws (Casino Games Provider), all of which can be found listed under our Dynamic Seal of Authorisation here. The Casino Games are hosted on a platform owned by Everymatrix Software Limited. Tipico Casino Ltd. is authorised to use the Casino Gaming Software to operate Casino Games on the website under its B2C license in its own name and on its own account and to receive, hold and pay funds for the purpose of transactions and settlements within the Casino. All Casino Games are solely provided by B2B License Holders.
- All Casino Games Software in Tipico Casino is operated under a Random Number Generator (RNG) to ensure fairness for customers (hereinafter “RNG Games”).
- The Live Casino is hosted and managed by Evolution Gaming and licensed by the MGA under the licence number MGA/B2B/187/2010. The Live Casino is solely controlled by Evolution Gaming.
- Tipico Casino Ltd. uses the Evolution Gaming Live Casino chat option at each table where customers can communicate with each other and casino staff can broadcast messages to tables. The chat feature can be configured to be private or public through the use of customer group settings. When set to private, it is only possible to chat with players from Tipico Casino Ltd. When set to public, it is possible to chat with players from any other licensee (companies which provide Evolution Gaming Live Casino) sitting at the same table.
- Tipico Casino Ltd. and Evolution Gaming provide this functionality but do not take any responsibility for the content written in any chat by any customer.
- Evolution Gaming maintains a master list of blocked words for the chat, to prevent the display of unaccepted words in the chat of any customer of any licensee.
- The purpose of the chat is for the customers to communicate with each other regarding the game. The chat may not be used for any other purposes.
- The Swipe-In Casino is hosted and provided by Tipico Casino Ltd. Tipico Casino Ltd. is authorised to operate Swipe-In Casino Games under its license.
- In deviation from clause I.6 the customer does not require to make any transfer of funds onto the casino wallet in order to use Swipe-In Casino. The stake will be deducted from the main wallet and placed at the offer of Tipico Casino Ltd. Winnings will be paid out to customers’ main wallet.
- Limits apply to Swipe-In exclusively when set under the section “Betting and Swipe Games Limits” and “Pay-in limits”. Stake/Loss limits set under Online Casino Limits and limits pursuant to clause VII.4 (casino session time limits) do not apply to Swipe-In Casino.
- If you place a cash bet on the Swipe-In Casino and stop playing the gaming session mid-play for any reason, unless gameplay is resumed on the session within 30 days from the last date of play, Tipico Casino Ltd. reserves the right, but is not under the obligation, to cancel the gaming session and refund the amount of the bet remaining on the game into the customer account.
- In order to use the Casino offer the customer needs to transfer funds from the Tipico wallet to the Casino or Live Casino wallet by using the buy chips functionality. Transfer of funds between the main wallet and casino wallet are made through a secure connection. The customer can also transfer funds from the Casino or Live Casino wallet back to the main wallet as withdrawals to the customer’s bank account, credit card or other e-wallet can only be requested from the main wallet.
- All stakes placed /games played are operated, held, accepted, placed and processed exclusively in Malta.
- By opening an account on the Website and/or playing with real money on the Website (subsequently ‘Services’), the customer concludes a legal contract with Tipico Casino which contains these terms and conditions, in particular, these General Terms and Conditions.
- Tipico Casino reserves the right to modify these General Casino Terms and Conditions at any time. In the event of a modification, the customer will be notified about the new conditions by email to the email address provided when registering his/her account with Tipico Casino. The customer shall not be able to continue playing on Tipico Casino unless and until the changes to the Terms and Conditions are accepted. If accepted, he/she agrees to be bound by the modified conditions. If not accepted, the customer will no longer be able to use the Services. The customer is responsible for informing him/herself about the relevant applicable conditions prior to playing Tipico Casino Games. Tipico Casino recommends that customers print out these General Terms and Conditions in order to avoid misunderstandings and disputes in the future.
- It is possible that all or some residents of certain countries are prohibited to access the Website. Tipico Casino does not intend that people living in countries where Tipico Casino’s Services are illegal to use the Website. Customers may only use Tipico Casino’s Services if they are permitted to do so under the applicable law of the country in which the Services are being used. Tipico Casino does not provide any legal advice or assurance. It is the customer’s own responsibility to comply with the applicable legal conditions at all times and to ensure that he/she is legally entitled to use the Services without restriction.
- In particular, Tipico Casino reserves the right at any time and without providing a reason:
- to suspend individual or all Services;
- to reject applications for accounts;
- to block or close accounts;
- to limit the stake on an individual or all Games; and/or
- to limit the stake of individual customers.
- Tipico Casino is not liable for transmission errors. Tipico Casino engages third parties for its services that have also contractually excluded any liability vis-à-vis Tipico Casino. Therefore, except in cases of malicious intent or gross negligence on the part of Tipico Casino, there are absolutely no claims for compensation due to transmission errors, delays, or the misuse or manipulation of data during transmission via the internet or for other errors occurring during transmission of data.
- The customer is not entitled to transfer, pledge or otherwise dispose of receivables against Tipico Casino either gratuitously or non-gratuitously.
- Employees of Tipico Casino, Tipico Casino’s affiliates as well as all of their sales partners and affiliated agents via the Tipico Casino network and their relatives are excluded from using the Services.
- Tipico Casino may waive rights from the General Terms and Conditions in individual cases. The customer has no claim to the waiving of rights in the future.
- Maltese Law is applicable for all disagreements and disputes incurred in connection with the business relationship, excluding the reference provisions of international private law and CISG. Excluded from this choice of law are the mandatory consumer protection provisions of the consumer’s country of residence.
- In the event that any of the above or below clauses are invalid in whole or in part, then the contract, as well as any game contracts, concluded between the customer and Tipico Casino shall remain effective. Insofar as individual clauses are invalid, the content replacing them shall be determined according to the legally permissible provisions which come as close as possible to the invalid clauses.
- In the case of any dispute between the English language version of the General Casino Terms and Conditions and versions in other languages, the English language version shall prevail.
II. Opening an Account / Account
- The customer must open an account to access the Services offered by Tipico Casino. By opening an account, the customer declares that he/she:
- is of legal age;
- is not restricted in his/her contractual capability,
- is not under legal supervision,
- does not use funds gained through criminal activities,
- is opening the account for personal use and has no commercial intentions,
- has not excluded him/herself from gambling,
- has never been diagnosed with problematic gambling behaviour and is not undergoing/has not undergone treatment for problematic gambling behaviour, and also that he/she
- is aware of and accepts Tipico Casino’s current terms and conditions.
- The customer agrees to inform Tipico Casino without delay if:
- his/her identity information changes,
- he/she suspects that his/her account has been used by third parties,
- his/her gambling expenses exceed his/her financial capabilities,
- he/she holds and/or is assigned a high government office (politically exposed person),
- a core family member holds and/or is assigned a high government office (politically exposed person),
- he/she is named on the sanctions list of the United Nations,
- a core family member is named on the sanctions list of the United Nations.
- The customer is obliged to submit correct information during the registration which includes, but is not limited to, his/her address and email address. This information must be updated in case of changes in the ‘Personal Details’ section and always kept up-to-date. In order to verify the information provided, in particular, the customer’s identity, Tipico Casino reserves the right to request evidence and documentation at any time and at its absolute discretion.
- In particular, Tipico Casino may require the customer to provide proof of age during the registration process and to make the opening of an account subject to the customer reaching 18 years of age.
- When opening an account, the customer must choose a password. The password chosen must fulfil the requirements set out by Tipico Casino at the time of opening the account. The password must not be similar to other user data, e.g. first name or address. We recommend that customers update their passwords regularly.
- Customers agree to keep their passwords secret at all times and to ensure that they are not known or used by third parties. Tipico Casino is not liable for any damages its customers may incur as a result of unauthorised use or misuse of their login information.
- If an account is opened and used in breach of the conditions specified in sections II.1 and A.II.2, Tipico Casino is entitled to retain funds and cancel any stakes placed, or legal authority of the Maltese government is entitled to confiscate the funds contained in this account.
- Tipico Casino treats all accounts in the strictest confidence. Within the framework of the applicable laws, Tipico Casino may, however, be required to submit certain account information to authorities such as the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) or the Financial Intelligence Analysis Unit (FIAU).
- Unless otherwise stated, any amounts such as funds, deposits, Stakes or winnings which are displayed in connection with the Services, shall be amounts in euros.
- It is not possible to transfer or sell accounts. It is also not possible to transfer any funds from one account to another.
- Each customer is only entitled to create and use one account.
- Tipico Casino is not a financial institution and therefore no interest is paid on any funds held in the customer’s account.
- Tipico Casino is obliged to verify the customer’s identity in cases of transactions exceeding EUR 2000 in connection with winnings and stakes. This also applies if the sum of several transactions, between which there appears to be a connection, reaches this amount. Tipico Casino also reserves the right to review the customer’s identity when lower amounts are transacted or in case of suspicious transactions.
- The customer shall immediately report any amount credited erroneously to his/her account. Any winnings arising from an error may be retained.
- The customer may open an account via the Website to access the Services.
- Tipico Casino reserves the right to reject a customer’s request to open an account at its own discretion and without providing a reason.
- Deposits and pay-outs into/from the account can be made via various payment methods e.g. credit cards, bank transfers and e-wallets, which are registered in the name of the Tipico Casino account holder. Bank transfers are usually processed within 2-4 working days.
- All payment transactions are made through secure connections so that unauthorised access by third parties is avoided to the greatest extent possible.
- Tipico Casino reserves the right to stipulate minimum and/or maximum amounts for deposits depending on the chosen payment method. Possible restrictions and deposit fees are shown in the ‘Payment Options’ and ‘Deposit Options’ section on the Website and will be explicitly stated during the payment process. For bank deposits of less than EUR 25.00, Tipico Casino is entitled to deduct bank fees from the amount deposited and charge an additional processing fee. Where appropriate, such fees are explicitly referred to during the payment process.
- Tipico Casino reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to add further payment methods or to limit or suspend existing payment methods.
- Cancellation fees, fees for chargebacks, reverse posting and similar costs that are incurred for incorrect payments are to be borne by the customer and deducted from the customer’s account.
- If the customer decides to use electronic payment, he/she excludes any recall or similar actions when the payment order has been performed properly. Apart from that, the internationally recognised provisions and laws for electronic payment transactions apply.
III. Using our Services
- All transactions are checked for possible money laundering activity. Tipico Casino reserves the right to report the customer and any suspicious activity on his/her account to the relevant authorities and freeze funds. Tipico Casino also reserves the right to close the relevant account and confiscate funds.
- Tipico Casino Ltd. does not accept and acknowledge any liabilities whatsoever for transactions within the Casino or Live Casino. VIII.5 shall remain unaffected.
- Tipico Casino Ltd. holds no liability for any malfunctioning or aborted games. If a game malfunctions or is aborted the customer shall contact Customer Support. Tipico Casino Ltd. will then contact the Casino Games or Live Casino Games Provider and inform the customer accordingly about the decision made by the Casino Games or Live Casino Games Provider. In any case of malfunctions and errors, any wins will be omitted and the bets will be voided. VIII.5 shall remain unaffected.
- The Casino Gaming and Live Casino Gaming Software is provided by Tipico Casino Ltd. “as is” without any warranties, conditions, undertakings or representations, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise. Tipico Casino Ltd. hereby excludes all implied terms, conditions and warranties (including any of merchant ability, satisfactory quality and fitness for any particular purpose). It is solely the customer’s responsibility to check and make sure that their computer devices and software used is compatible with the Casino and Live Casino software requirements in order for the software to run properly. VIII.5 shall remain unaffected.
- The customer can find the exact game rules within the help files that are provided in each game.
IV. Account Closure or Deactivation
- The customer can close his/her account at any time.
- Tipico Casino reserves the right to close the customer’s account at its own discretion at any time and without prior notice. The customer will be notified by email about any such measure. Any Stakes already placed and pending games which are valid and do not violate these terms and conditions shall remain unaffected by the account closure.
- Tipico Casino reserves the right to forfeit any balance in the customer’s account, in particular, but not restricted to winnings, and/or to deactivate the account if Tipico Casino has reasonable grounds to believe or establishes any of the following:
- the customer has more than one active account with Tipico Casino;
- the customer’s name and details do not match the name and details on the credit or debit card(s) or other payment accounts used to make purchases and deposits with Tipico Casino;
- the customer participates in a Tipico Casino promotion and withdraws before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion;
- the customer provides incorrect or misleading information upon registration and/or throughout the duration of his/her agreement with Tipico Casino;
- the customer has failed or neglected to submit the requested correct verification documents in the requested time frame;
- the customer is not of legal age;
- the customer accesses and participates in the Services from a jurisdiction where participation in the Services is prohibited by law;
- the customer deposits money originating from criminal or other illegal or unauthorised activities;
- the customer is found to be defrauding or attempting to defraud or to have defrauded anyone or any party, or if he/she has employed or made use of an artificial intelligence or another system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the system or the customer is found to have colluded or attempted to collude with other players in order to defraud Tipico Casino, the Betting agent or other players;
- the customer has enabled (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to use his/her account;
- the customer has violated this contract, in particular, the General Terms and Conditions;
- the customer has played at any other online gaming site under any of the circumstances set out at clause IV.3.a to k and/or
- the customer has played on behalf or to the account of bookmakers, agents, their employees or third parties.
V. Fees for Inactive Accounts
- If the customer does not login to his/her account on the Website for a period of twelve (12) months or more, Tipico Casino shall charge a EUR 5.00 administration fee every month until no balance remains
VI. Exclusion due to Responsible Gaming or Prevention of Gambling Addiction
- Customers are required to play responsibly and can find out about the risks of gambling addiction by referring to our responsible gaming page.
- Customers who have been diagnosed with problematic gambling behaviour or are undergoing treatment for gambling-related problems are excluded from the use of Tipico Casino’s Services.
- Customers are obliged to inform Tipico Casino immediately if they have been diagnosed with a gambling disorder or are undergoing treatment for a gambling disorder.
- Tipico Casino reserves the right to exclude a customer from using the Services temporarily or indefinitely if the customer has acknowledged that he/she is, or Tipico Casino reasonably believes him/her to be, suffering from a problem relating to gambling addiction.
- The customer can exclude himself/herself temporarily or indefinitely at any time in particular if he/she feels at risk of developing gambling-related problems. Self-exclusion may be carried out online or by contacting customer services.
- Tipico Casino will endeavour to apply the customer’s exclusion as soon as technically and organisationally possible. However, this procedure may take a reasonable working period. Tipico Casino will not consider the self-exclusion period as having commenced until it has been fully implemented and communicated to the customer.
- If the customer still has access to his/her Tipico Casino account despite notifying Tipico Casino regarding self-exclusion, then he/she is responsible for reporting the lack of implementation of the self-exclusion to customer services without delay.
- Temporary self-exclusion can under no circumstances be lifted until the expiry of the self-exclusion period.
- Indefinite self-exclusion only can be lifted by Tipico Casino and, in accordance with the Maltese Remote Gaming Regulations, only following the required regulatory minimum duration.
- Customers may not open another account, in particular, while a self-exclusion or exclusion by Tipico Casino is in place.
- Any self-exclusion measures or exclusions by Tipico Casino are only valid for products offered via the Website.
- There is a general limit on withdrawals of EUR 100,000 per customer and week. Other limits on winnings may apply.
- Via his/her online casino wallets, the customer can set self-imposed limits for deposits, stakes and losses, without giving reasons, in order to self-control his/her Gambling behaviour. Such limits can be set for time periods of 1 day, 1 week or 1 month. During the selected period, the customer will not be able to make any further deposits or place any further wages once the limit is reached. The relevant settings may be made online or by notifying customer services. Enquiries about and/or amendments to the settings relating to the reduction of limits are processed immediately; limit increases take effect after seven days, pursuant to the Maltese Remote Gaming Regulations.
- Tipico Casino is not obliged to monitor its customers’ gambling behaviour but reserves the right to impose limits on certain accounts, pursuant to clause VII.2, if it deems necessary under responsible gambling aspects. Tipico Casino will inform the customer accordingly.
- In addition to A.VII 2, the customer has the option to set session time limits.
- The loss of casino bonus money is not considered as a loss within the meaning of the loss limit as stated in A.VII.2.
VIII. Winnings and Determination of Winnings
- The winnings are automatically credited to the Casino Wallet. In individual cases, the credit of winnings may be postponed until the official result report has been published.
- The pay-out of winnings may be deferred if necessary, for example, due to security reasons or to comply with legal requirements. This is particularly the case if a) internal processes are necessary to ensure compliance with legal requirements, or b) Tipico Casino has a legitimate interest in further clarification of the facts.
- Tipico Casino assumes no liability for input, transmission and/or evaluation errors.
- In any case, a game is invalid if the customer takes advantage of obvious errors, e.g. with abnormally high stakes. Legal regulations of appeal shall remain unaffected.
- The minimum return to player (RTP) of Tipico Casino’s random number generator-based Games (RNG Games, as defined in I.2) is 92% on an annual average. This means that a customer is entitled to expect that the random number generator (RNG) of Tipico Casino Ltd.’s RNG Games is configured in such a way that a minimum pay-out of at least 92% of the total amount staked by all customers on Tipico Casino on this specific RNG Game during each calendar year is guaranteed, and thus an average of at least 92% of the total amount staked by all customers on Tipico Casino on this specific RNG Game within this calendar year are paid out as winnings.
IX. Bonus Conditions
- At Tipico Casino’s discretion, in case certain criteria are met, a bonus will be paid to the customer. The bonus conditions determined at the time of placing a stake apply. The customer will find these on notices on the Website or sent by email. The bonus granted will be automatically credited to the customer’s account. Bonuses of this type cannot be paid out until the applicable bonus conditions are fulfilled.
- The customer may request a withdrawal of the existing balance of his/her casino account or part thereof at any time, provided that all incoming payments have been confirmed and all amounts deposited have been turned over at least once. Applicable bonus conditions must be fulfilled.
- The minimum pay-out per bank transmission is EUR 25.00. Smaller amounts can exclusively be paid out via a different payment method and in accordance with the applicable anti-money laundering provisions.
- Tipico reserves the right to refuse/restrict pay-outs via certain payment methods as required by law or in accordance with the requirements of the involved payment providers. Particularly, Tipico reserves the right to deny any withdrawal requests via a specific pay-out method in cases where the requested pay-out method differs from the deposit method used, or in cases where the depositing method does not allow for a credit option, as well as where there are reasonable doubts on the customer’s identity. In these cases, the pay-out can be credited to a bank account nominated by the customer which identifies him/her as the account holder.
- Tipico Casino reserves the right to process a withdrawal only after being presented with a valid passport or equivalent photographic identification. If a pay-out is requested Tipico Casino reserves the right to withhold this withdrawal until the payment details have been verified.
- Complaints with regards to withdrawals must be received within 30 days of the pay-out request.
- The customer may request three withdrawals per week (Monday – Sunday) free of charge. For each additional withdrawal during a week, Tipico Casino shall deduct a fee of EUR 5.00.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, Tipico Casino reserves the right to reject a customer’s withdrawal request via a particular payment method and require a transfer to the customer’s bank account without providing a reason.
XI. Data Privacy
- If you are unhappy with our service, then you can contact our customer service team (https://www.tipico.de/en/contact/) at any time. If we are unable to solve the problem then you can send a formal complaint to email@example.com.
- We will carefully examine the matter and endeavour to inform you of our decision within two weeks.
- If you do not agree with the decision, you can contact the following competent, independent, accredited arbitration body: eCOGRA (https://www.ecogra.org/ata/dispute.php).
- Alternatively, you can also submit your dispute to the EU-ODR platform (https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/). In step 2 of the process, please name eCOGRA as the conciliation body preferred by the trader.
- You always have the option to file your dispute to the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), which can be reached via the following link: https://www.mga.org.mt/support/online-gaming-support/.
XIII. Account closure
- The customer can exclude himself/herself from Casino games by contacting Customer Support.
Version 16.5, Date of issue: 03.12.2019.
- Whenever Tipico collects, processes and retains your personal information, the Tipico group company or affiliate which is your contract partner, will act as data controller.
- Our data protection practices comply with all applicable data protection legislation, including the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation, and any other European or national legislation we may be subject to.
II. How Tipico collects, uses and retains your information
- The following describes which information may be collected during your visit to one of our websites or mobile applications. Our websites offer various features through which we collect personal information. We explain how this information is collected and used below:
- Contact form: The information collected through our contact form will only be used to process enquiries we receive through it.
- Document upload: Our websites may offer the option of uploading documents. If you use this feature, the transmitted documents are stored in your data record. The documents will only be used in compliance with the obligation to identify customers or to process your requests (e.g. documents relating to a job application).
- Payment services: Should you provide us with account or credit card details or any other such information for the purpose of payment transactions, this data will be collected and may be transmitted to the payment service provider. Additional terms and conditions of the providers may apply. You will be notified thereof in the deposit or withdrawal dialogue box.
- Purchase and redemption of vouchers or voucher balances: Should you purchase a voucher for a product or service we offer, we may exchange the information required for the issue and redemption of the voucher with the appropriate providers. Additional terms and conditions of the providers may apply.
- Live chat function: We shall retain and use data recorded via our live chat for the purpose of processing your enquiries.
- Phone calls: When there is a suspicion that your account has been hacked or compromised, we may use your phone number to carry out phone verification in order to verify and re-open your account.
- Registration/login area: Some of our websites offer a separate registration/login area. The information you provide to Tipico upon registration shall be used to set up your player account, to comply with the obligation to identify a customer, to combat fraud and for trouble-shooting or maintenance of functions. If you have forgotten your username or password, you can request that this information is sent to you again after entering your email address. Data collected through the ‘forgot username or password’ function will be used exclusively to resend the forgotten login information.
- We shall only collect and use your personal information
- when it is necessary to perform the services, you have requested (e.g. for the processing and settlement of your bets and any related enquiries in the context of our offering);
- to comply with a legal obligation which we are subject to (e.g. identification obligation or to combat fraud);
- for the purpose of research and for improving our services;
- when you have consented that we do so (e.g. sending of newsletters); or
- if we feel we have a legitimate interest to do so that is not detrimental to your right to privacy (e.g. for trouble-shooting, maintenance of website functions or to keep you up-to-date on our new products and services).
- We may provide anonymized behavioural data to non-profit research organisations for example for the purpose of the prevention of gambling-related problems.
- Failure to provide your personal information may result in Tipico not being able to perform the requested services, in particular where it has a legal obligation to collect such information. If you provide us with personal information with your consent, this data will be used for the purpose for which consent was requested and for which you granted it. You can withdraw your consent at any time by modifying the personal settings of your account.
- Your personal information will be treated as strictly confidential. We shall only retain your personal information for the length of time necessary for the intended purpose of data collection or for as long as legally required.
III. Newsletters and marketing messages
- If you are a registered user we may use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter featuring information on all of our services and/or to send your other marketing messages, provided you have consented thereto or if we feel we have a legitimate interest to do so that is not detrimental to your right to privacy. You can object to receiving such newsletters and/or marketing messages at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter/message or by changing the personal settings of your account.
IV. To whom Tipico may transfer your information
- Your personal data may be shared with other companies of the Tipico group. We may also share personal information with third parties service providers with whom Tipico has a contractual relationship and who provide part of the services requested by you on behalf of Tipico. In addition, we may also be required to share your personal data with authorities or other competent bodies as a result of a legal obligation to which we are subject, to detect or prevent fraud or to safeguard the interests of Tipico’s personnel.
- Tipico offers the possibility of using your Tipico Login for the services of other Tipico group companies. If you use your Tipico login data for another offer from a Tipico group company, this Tipico group company can transfer your data to its system.
- Where we share your personal data with third parties, we shall take all reasonable precautions to ensure that these third parties respect the same privacy standards as Tipico.
- We only transfer data to states outside the European Economic Area provided the recipient guarantees a standard of data protection comparable to that in place in Europe.
V. Data processing by payment service providers
- Tipico uses several payment providers (hereinafter “Payment Providers”). The transaction data which might include verification data about your identity will be stored in Tipico’s as well as in Payment Provider’s systems. Each Party acts as a (separated) controller of the payment transaction data within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR stored in its system. If you have any questions about data protection at the Payment Provider, you can contact the Payment Provider directly. The processing of personal data in connection with payments is conducted on the basis of Art. 6 b), f) GDPR. We also recommend that you inform yourself about the data protection regulations of the respective Payment Providers.
- Terms related to specific Payment Providers:
- MoneyMatrix: MoneyMatrix Limited, Level 3A, St Julians Business Centre, Triq Elija Zammit, St Julians STJ3155, Malta (hereinafter “MoneyMatrix”). MoneyMatrix is required by law to report any activity that raises suspicion of money laundering, funding of terrorism, or any other illegal activity. To fulfil these obligations, MoneyMatrix processes the following data: transaction data and KYC documents, your name and address. MoneyMatrix will only process the personal data for the above-mentioned purpose and in accordance with all applicable data protection laws.
- Tipico uses the following service provider to process credit card payments: WireCard Bank AG, Einsteinring 35, 85609 Aschheim, Germany (hereinafter “Wirecard”). More information on how Wirecard processes your data can be found at: https://www.wirecardbank.com/fileadmin/user_upload/wirecardbank/fileuploa ds/Dokumente/Wirecard_- _Kommunikation_Haendler_WDB_als_Controller_-_EN.PDF.
- PXP Financial Limited of The Corn Mill 1 Roydon Road, Stanstead Abbotts, Hertfordshire SG12 8XL, England (hereinafter “PXP”). PXP is a joint controller with Tipico in relation to the following data: your name, date of birth, address and country of residence, IP address, contact details and transaction data. PXP will only process this data for the purpose of processing your payments or refunds and to carry out or assist in the investigations required by law in relation to the suspicion of money laundering, funding of terrorism, or any other illegal activity. More information on how PXP processes your personal data can be found at: https://www.pxpfinancial.com/privacy-policy/.
VI. Security, Identity checks and fraud prevention
- In your and our interest, for security reasons, each time you log in with a new device, we will inform you whether the device actually originated from you or was attempted by someone to gain unauthorized access to your account. To do this, we collect the following data about the device you use to access your Tipico Account: Device Type; Manufacturer; Login Timestamp; IP Address; Screen Resolution; Device Timezone; Device Platform OS. This helps us assign the device you are using to your Tipico account.
- If we are legally obliged or otherwise entitled to check your identity, we reserve the right to protect our rightful interests by verifying your identity with the aid of, amongst others, the following companies: SCHUFA Holding AG, Kormoranweg 5, 65201 Wiesbaden (please note that we solely verify your identity with the help of the SCHUFA; we do not carry out any credit checks; further information on SCHUFA’s activities, can be found online at www.schufa.de), Germany; GB Group Plc, The Foundation, Herons Way, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9GB, UK; Iovation Inc., 111 SW 5th Avenue, Suite 3200, Portland, OR 97204, USA; Hooyu Ltd, Unit 8 Quayside Lodge, William Morris Way, London, SW6 2UZ (hereinafter „Verification Provider“). Furthermore, in order to carry out any necessary source of wealth and source of funds checks, we use the following provider: Kroll Associates U.K. Limited, of Nexus Place, 25 Farringdon Street, London EC4A 4AB and FinTecSystems GmbH of Gottfried-Keller-Str. 33, 81245 Munich, Germany (hereinafter “FinTecSystems”). More information on how FinTecSystems processes your data can be found at: https://fintecsystems.com/en/privacy-policy. To do so, we transfer the personal information provided to the above-listed companies, who will then run an appropriate check and verification. The information we receive from them will serve as a basis for our decision on whether to establish, conduct or terminate the contractual relationship.
- We reserve the right to carry out security checks at any time to validate your identity, age and registration data, and to check your use of our services and your financial transactions for a possible breach of our General Terms and Conditions and applicable legislation. Security checks can include but are not limited to, information about fraudulent activity and/or other forms of confirmation of your data from third-party databases. The Verification Providers mentioned under B.V.1 may be used for this purpose. To facilitate such security checks, you also agree to provide us with all additional information and documents that we may request. If we have a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 f) GDPR, we may use the personal data collected about you and disclose it to third parties if we need to do so in order to conduct security checks or if we deem it necessary to do so in order to verify the information you provide when using our services. This may, if necessary, involve the transfer of this information outside the country, including to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- The identity check query may be stored by the Verification Provider; the respective provider acts as a (separated) controller of the stored information about the query within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR. If you have any questions about data protection at the Verification Provider, you can contact the Verification Provider directly.
- The processing of personal data in connection with security checks or identity checks is conducted on the basis of Art. 6 c), f) GDPR.
VII. Your rights
- You have the right to:
- request a copy of your personal data;
- rectify your personal data;
- request erasure of your personal data;
- request the restriction of processing of your personal data;
- object to the processing of your personal data;
- withdraw your consent at all times (e.g. unsubscription to our newsletter);
- receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or have it transmitted to another data controller.
- All requests, complaints or queries may be addressed to Tipico to the email-address mentioned in section B. IX. We will consider any requests, complaints or queries and provide you with a reply in a timely manner. You can also file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority should you not be satisfied with the way in which we handle your personal information.
VIII. External content and cookies
- You can modify your browser settings to notify you when a cookie is set, to accept them on a case-by-case basis, or to accept or reject the use of certain cookies. We recommend that you accept the cookies that we set on our websites, applications and newsletters to get the best out of their functions.
- The following types of cookies may be used by us on our websites, in our applications or in our newsletters:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to make the websites or applications work correctly. These cookies don’t collect personal information.
- Performance cookies: These cookies monitor behaviour on our websites and applications, which allows us to improve their performance. These cookies don’t collect personal information, but only data that are anonymised or aggregate.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies enable previous choices of users to be remembered (e.g. user name, language). They help improve the user’s experience and allow your experience to be personalised. The information these cookies collect may include personal information. If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the functionality and may restrict access to content on the websites, applications or newsletters.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver targeted content to you that you may be interested in. We may use these cookies to remember websites you have visited and may share them with third parties such as advertisers or advertising agencies.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies set on your device by third-party service providers to allow them to deliver their services to you. The setting of these cookies is regulated by the cookie policies of the respective third parties.
- Currently, we use the following plugins and active script contents from third-party providers on our websites and applications. Tipico reserves the right to use additional plugins and active script contents at any time.
- Google-Analytics: This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter referred to as Google). Google Analytics uses various techniques, including so-called ‘cookies’, which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information obtained by Google Analytics about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers which may be operated outside member states of the European Union as well outside states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. In case of activation of IP anonymisation within the Google Analytics tracking code for this website, Google will anonymise your IP address before transmission. This website uses a Google Analytics tracking code, to which the operator “gat._anonymizelp();” is added to enable the anonymised collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking). Google will use this information on behalf of the website operator for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and for providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. Google Analytics will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You may refuse the use of Google cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. However, please note that if you do so, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. You can prevent Google’s collection and use of data relating to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
- DoubleClick: Our website uses DoubleClick, a service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043. DoubleClick is used to display ads when you visit our website. DoubleClick uses information (but no personal data such as your name or email address) relating to your visits to this and other websites so that ads can appear on products and services of interest to you. If you want to find out more about these methods or wish to know what options are available to prevent this information from being used by DoubleClick, click here: http://www.google.de/policies/technologies/ads/.
- emarsys: We use technology provided by emarsys eMarketing Systems AG, Märzstraße 1, 1150 Vienna, Austria (hereinafter referred to as “Emarsys”) that enables us to track the behavior of a person on this website when they click from an email we send them or when they sign up to receive emails. The cookies used to track website behavior are sent after you click on a link in one of our e-mails and the data is thus assigned to your e-mail address. Tipico uses the information to measure the effectiveness of our marketing applications and to tailor email content to your interests. Further information about the functionality of Emarsys technology can be found at:
- cXense: This website uses cXense technology offered by Cxense ASA, Karenslyst Allé 4, N-0278 Oslo, Norway. When you visit our website, one or more cookies are sent to your computer or mobile device. These cookies are used to improve service quality, recommend content and search results, and track user trends, such as what content is being consumed, in an anonymous manner. You have the option of opting out of cXense tracking and personalization by clicking the “Opt out” button on the following page: https://www.cxense.com/preference. When you unsubscribe, an opt-out cookie is stored on your computer.
IX. Data security
- Technical and organisational measures are used to protect your personal information from unauthorized access by third parties, disclosure, alteration, destruction or loss during its collection, processing and retention. This level of protection cannot, however, be extended to communication by email and we recommend that you send all confidential information by normal post.
X. Contact for matters of data protection
- For any privacy issues you may have or to obtain further information on our data processing activities, please contact our Data Protection Officer:
Tipico Co. Ltd.
Portomaso Business Tower
4011 St. Julian’s
Fax: +356 25 707 099
Version 16.7, Date of issue: 03.12.2019, © Tipico Casino. Ltd.
Casino Bonus Terms and Conditions
General Bonus Terms and Conditions for the Tipico Casino offer
These General Casino Bonus Terms and Conditions shall apply to any type of bonus granted within the Tipico Casino offers and for all Tipico Casinos (Live Casino and Casino hereinafter referred to jointly as “Tipico Casino”). Please also note the Special Bonus Terms and Conditions and the description within the Bonus e-mail or description on the website/landing page (hereinafter “Bonus-Description”). In the event of conflicts, the Special Bonus Terms and Conditions and the Bonus-Description shall take precedence over the General Bonus Terms and Conditions. The bonus granted will be credited to the respective Casino Account.
- Offering a Casino bonus shall be at Tipico’s discretion.
- Every Casino bonus is valid for a certain promotional period, which is specified in the Bonus-Description, and must be used within the applicable period (hereinafter “Promotional Period”). If the bonus is not used it will expire.
- If not stated otherwise in the Bonus-Description, an individually granted bonus expires after 10 days.
- A bonus offered via email can only be used by the receiver of the initial email.
- In all cases, the Casino bonus is limited to one per customer, account, household, set of payment details, jointly used computer (university, place of work, Internet café, etc.) and IP address.
- Bonuses may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other promotion program unless specifically stated otherwise.
- Any bonus money received (hereinafter “Bonus Money”), needs to be wagered 35 times before it can be paid out (hereinafter “Bonus Wagering Requirement”). All money won from Bonus Money cannot be paid out until the Bonus Wagering Requirement has been met.
- Any attempt to withdraw before meeting the Bonus Wagering Requirement will result in bonus forfeiture.
- The Bonus Wagering Requirements and all other terms and conditions for pay-out must be met within 90 days of receiving a bonus. If the conditions have not been met, Tipico reserves the right to cancel the bonus amount and any winnings resulting thereof.
- The Casino bonus is credited to your respective casino account. Bonuses may, however, only be used for stakes within the respective Casino offer, and cannot be transferred or paid out until the terms and conditions for pay-out have been fulfilled.
- Casino games are contributing towards the wagering requirement as following:
- 100% for Video slots, Slots.
- 10% for Roulette/Blackjack/Poker and 0% at Baccarat.
- Misusing the bonus shall constitute an infringement of the General Bonus Terms and Conditions. In the following cases Tipico shall assume an infringement of the General Bonus Terms and Conditions:
- If a bonus has been claimed by the same person on multiple occasions or using the same IP address, or from the same terminal.
- DIf bets guaranteeing a bonus win for an individual or a group, regardless of the outcome are placed (so-called “safe bets”).
- If there is any suspicion of organised use of the bonus offer.
- A bonus will not be credited if you have excluded yourself, or have been excluded from the Casino service.
- The Casino bonus is valid until revoked.
- Tipico reserves the right to amend or revoke the nature and duration of the promotion at any time.
- Tipico’s General Terms and Conditions shall apply.